Rakion items can be upgraded via Enchant system.
Enchant materials are needed for enchanting items. Items can be upgraded from 1 to 15 level and creatures from 1 to 99 level.
When the enchant fails, item can be de-leveled or worst destroyed. You have to be extra careful.
Items that can be enchanted
Armor, Accessory, Creature, Bead
(Main material for enchanting items.)
For Armor and Accessory
- Mithril : Low quality upgrade material. Success probability is low. Purchase with cash and able to upgrade all levels.
- Core : It shows the spiritual power of nature and has aura of supernatural energy. Upgrade success rate is very high. Purchase with cash and able to upgrade all levels.
- Event Core : 100% upgrade guarantee with this Gem. (not usable from lv 15)
- Enstatite : Rarely found around Roperd field. It has Alcon's energy and influences all Creatures.
- Diopside : Hard rarely found around Roperd field. It has Alcon's energy and influence powerful all Creatures.
- Apatite : Sometimes found around Roperd field. It doesn't have much of Alcon's energy but it is still effective 1~19 level.
- Peridot : Sometimes found around Roperd field. It has a little of Alcon's energy but it is still effective 1~39 level.
- Tanzanite : Sometimes found around Roperd field. It has some of Alcon's energy but it is still effective 1~59 level.
Enchant sub material
(materials that increases enchant probability or help prevent item destruction.)
For armor and accessory
- Protect Stone : It prevents breaking or failure while enchanting.
- Lucky Stone : It raises chance of success while enchanting.
- Kane's blood stain: Kane's blood left behind after the battle against the allied army. It provides more Alcon's energy while enchanting.
[ Note ]
- Items above are catalysts; catalysts only lower the chance of destruction. The more catalysts you got the higher chance that you item will not break